AVJ is a premier institute that imparts specialized education to the students undergoing Chartered Accountancy course at CPT, PCC and final level.
The institute was founded by Mr. Anant Vir Jain. He is a prominent educationist with vast experience of teaching and administration. It is under his guidance that the institute has been growing up day by day. Popularly known as “Bade Sir” he has been the one responsible for getting the institute to the heights where it is now.
The institute has a history of producing rank holders who have excelled personally as well as professionally. The friendly atmosphere provided by the teachers and the staff helps students to feel comfortable and perform their best.
The teachers here realize that education is a life long process, but it must develop from firm and broad foundation. The goal of institute is to imbibe in students a love of learning and inculcate in them a desire to excel at every level. The institute also aims at equipping the students with the intellectual and practical skills that are necessary to the inevitable challenges in the future.
Special Features of AVJ Classes:
• More than 80% Results
• History of producing Rank Holders
• Senior most Team in North India (Taught more than 25000 Students)
• Same faculty at all Centres
• Separate faculty for each subject
• IPCC Scholar Ship for our rank Holders In our classes
• Specialised books covering 100% syallabus
• Classes at A.C. Auditorium/ AC Hall
• 4 hours daily classes, 6 days a week
• Maximum marks in minimum efforts
• Tests at regular intervals on OMR Sheet as per Examination Pattern
• laptop for Rank Holders
• Prize distribution scheme for brilliant students
• Extra time for non-commerce/non-maths background students etc.